CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day One of my blog ; )











Ok well I see some of our friends have created a blog so, it looks as though I am starting a blog for our family. So here it goes. I am Lynn I am married to a great husband Carl. We have 3 beautiful boys. Matthew is almost 7. Brent is almost 2. Then there is Andrew he is 6 months.



I must admit sometimes it can be overwhelming 3 boys yelling in you ear at once but hey who couldn't love them. They are adorable, smart, and just some wonderful kids. I have been blessed with these children and am so grateful for them.

Well on another note. Carl and I have been together since May of 1999. We have been married since October 2002. Carl is self employed kinda. Ok not really he works for his daddy...lol. He is a great contractor and can pretty much do anything from framing to electrical to drywall. He is awesome I am so proud of him. I am employed by Matthew, Brent, and Andrew Dame as a full time mommy. Believe me they keep me on my toes.

Well I am also the YW leader to some really awesome girls who are intelligent, beautiful, and also pretty darn funny. I love my calling although it can be challenging at times with 3 small children and a husband. But I love it. O.k well I have a crying baby so I will update soon. I am still trying to figure all this out.




2 comments:

Indy Daleys said...

I'm excited you started a blog! It's a great way to keep everyone updated on how you and your family are doing. Such cute boys in your family!!

Circus Ringleader said...

That is so cool that you started a blog. The park I took the kids to is in Carmel (kind of a haul) on 116th and between Towne and Michigan Rd.